The following components need to be implemented throughout the system.
The ones you need to integrate will be determined by your integration type.
First phase of the integration only requires basic features. Better cure rates can be obtained through a more advanced integration.
Embed and invoke this component on your checkout pages.
- SenseJS: FlexCharge needs to receive the customer's activity fingerprinting with SenseJS.
Incorporate these API calls in your transaction flow.
- Tokenization: for every customer going through your checkout page, you have to encrypt the credit card information with FlexCharge, and store the returned token in your customer database.
- Transmit: on successful transactions, queue a call to /transmit. FlexCharge will build your custom risk model based on your successful transactions.
- Evaluate: send your declined transactions to /evaluate for FlexCharge to analyze then rescue/decline it.
Additional features will increase your cure rate.
Embed and invoke this second component on your checkout pages.
- UI Widget: in case FlexCharge requires additional information from the customer, the UI Widget allows direct input.
When embedding the UI Widget, you will get a async response.
To complete your integration with FlexCharge you may not need to perform all of the steps above. Simplified integration options are available for merchants who work with gateways and/or processors who are integrated with FlexCharge.
Find the integration type that is best suited to you:
|I'm a merchant, my PSP and GW are not integrated with FlexCharge||Merchant direct integration|
This is a direct full integration.
|I'm a merchant, my PSP or GW are integrated with FlexCharge||Merchant integration via partner|
This is a simplified integration option for merchants that work with Processors or Gateways that have integrated with FlexCharge.
|I'm a PSP/GW Partner, integrating centrally for hosted fields and API merchants||Partner backend integration|
This is a central FlexCharge / Partner integration to simplify the integration effort of hosted fields and API merchants willing to use the FlexCharge service.
|I'm a PSP/GW Partner, integrating centrally for iFrame merchants||Partner front/backend integration|
This is a central FlexCharge integration to simplify the integration effort of iFrame merchants willing to use the FlexCharge service.
You can reduce the effort required to integrate your code with the FlexCharge API by using our postman collection.
Updated 3 months ago